Tuesday 24 July 2012

time flies

The saying goes: time flies when you have fun.
I say time flies when you are busy beyond belief...

I have had too much on my plate lately....
Work is manic. Even more so than usual, we have overtaken a company so my responsibilities have all of a sudden doubled... Offices in two locations, more staff, new business and a whole lot of paper work that needs to be done. (A enjoyable problem in a way, because it is really nice to be doing as well as we do. And to be as challenged as we are and to show everyone that DLHK rocks. But it is hard work… and my life is consumed by work most of the time…)

Any spare time has been spent doing wedding admin, but we’re almost done now, thank god.

On top of this we are currently in a storm. We have had a typhoon in full force for over 12 hours now… sitting here hiding from the extremely heave rain and winds and am happy that I have a house that still stands…

I am sooooo looking forward to stepping on that plane on Friday and say bye to all the obligations for a while. I need a break.

1 comment:

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Hoppas på att få se lite bilder från bröllopet... :)